最后更新于 | 最初发布于 | 分类： 美食菜谱
8 tbsp butter Baking tray
1/2 cup caster sugar Large mixing bowl
1 cup flour Pastry brush
1 egg Rolling pin
2 teaspoons ground ginger Wooden spoon or fork
Pinch of salt Knife
Cup of milk
To make your gingerbread man follow these simple steps:
1. Preheat the oven to 180C / 350F
2. Put the sugar, pinch of salt, and butter into a large bowl and mix together with a wooden spoon or fork until smooth.
3. Keep mixing while you add the egg and the ground ginger.
4. Gradually add flour and keep mixing until there is no flour left in the bowl and you have a ball of firm dough.
5. Turn the dough out onto a flat, floured surface and roll until it is approx icm thick.
6. Using a knife, carefully cut out the shape of your gingerbread man. Cut out as many gingerbread men as you can until you run out of dough.
7.Add currants for eyes and a slither of cherry for the mouth.
8.Gently brush the surface of your gingerbread men with a little milk, using the pastry brush.
9. Place the dough shapes on a greased baking tray, making sure they are well spaced out.
10. Place the tray on the second shelf of the preheated oven.
11.Cook for 15 to 20 minutes, until firm to the touch and golden brown. Leave to cool and then eat!